Soul Ease Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Melanie understands that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In her desire to be effective and fair to all of her clients and out of consideration for her time, she has adopted the following policies:
- Cancelling an appointment requires a phone call to Melanie at 607-591-2302. Email and Facebook Messenger cancellations WILL NOT be accepted. Please leave a message and Melanie will return your call ASAP.
- 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. With more than 24 hours notice your session will be cancelled at no charge.
- If you are unable to give Melanie 24 hours advance notice you may be charged 50% for your missed appointment. If you did not prepay using the online booking system, Melanie will email you an invoice for 50% of your appointment fee. Future service will be denied until payment is made.
- Refunds: If you pre-paid using the online booking system and you cancelled 24 or more hours in advance, your payment will be applied to your rescheduled session date. If you were unable to give 24 hours advance notice, 100% of your payment will still be charged. 50% of your payment will be applied to the missed appointment and 50% can be applied to your rescheduled session date. Please reschedule within 90 days of cancelling.
- No-shows: If you either forget or consciously choose to forgo your appointment with no contact, this will be considered a “no-show.” You will be charged the full amount for your “missed” appointment. If you prepaid using the online booking system, the charge will remain on your credit card. If you did not prepay using the online booking system, Melanie will email you an invoice for the full amount of your appointment. Future service will be denied until payment is made.
- Arriving late: Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, Melanie will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a session. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session, however Melanie will do her best to satisfy the scheduled time.
Out of respect and consideration to Melanie and other customers, please plan your visit accordingly. Please arrive 10 min early on your first visit to fill out an intake form.
Please feel free to ask Melanie any questions you may have by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 607-591-2302.
I am grateful for all of you and look forward to seeing you soon!